call us on 01292 281711

News at McKinstry

A relative has gone into residential care… what are my next steps?

You may be recommended to apply for Guardianship if the individual has not put a Power of Attorney in place before this point. In this case, an application needs to be made for someone to make decisions on behalf of the individual. Our Private Client can assist with such matters and more.

Keep up-to-date with the latest news at the McKinstry Company